Monday, July 11, 2011

The Cash Vault Review

Cash Tracking System Review – My Individual Experience with the Program Introduction
Is a Cash Tracking System and Obtaining Financial Freedom Right for You?

I heard about a way to obtain instant cash, delivered right to my doorstep every day, within 48 hours, and I just had to investigate this moneymaking opportunity. I went to the web site to check out this moneymaking system that promises individuals a financial freedom chance involving no selling of products, no traveling; working from home with just a telephone and Internet connection and computer.

I went to http://www.thecashvault.com/ and filled out the form on the home page of their site. I entered my e-mail address, first and last name and phone number, instantly directed to entrance of the web site.

Additionally, I received an e-mail from the cash tracking system owner. The message was a genuine welcome e-mail that included the owner’s web site. I went to that web page and filled out the brief online form, with my name, e-mail, phone number and I created a password and clicked “enter.” After filling in this information, the web site granted me instant access to loads of free information about how to obtain financial freedom.

On the first web page I went to, http://www.thecashvault.com/ , I listened to an audio/video. The audio consisted of some of the following questions, answers and explanations of specific terms:

• How the rich become richer
• How do people without money, middle class folks and wealthy individuals spend their income?
• Financial terms and definitions
o CashFlow
o Expenses
o Assets
o Liabilities
• How individuals with little money spend their funds and live
• How middle class folks spend their salary
• How rich people spend money

I was very pleased with the audios/videos I viewed at the cash tracking system web site. The details were very informative and helpful and the site owner gave them to me free-of-charge.

Step two of the cash generating system consisted of an overview of the program:

• The most powerful cash tracking system ever created
• No need to perform MLM
• No selling required
• No reason to annoy friends or family or chasing them down to buy your product
• Return phone calls from people who are interested in receiving cash
• The program is a private membership activity where members work together as a team
• Developed by globally recognized marketers
• Folks who join only need to invest as little as five hundred dollars to become financially free

This section was informative and made perfect sense to me. I was still skeptical though; therefore, I continued to step three, because I wanted to learn more about the cash-making program.

Step three: Cash Tracking System Review

The audio is from a 40-year advertising professional:

• How the receiving lines, cashflows, work
• The details in this audio are there to help you make an informed decision about this opportunity to achieve financial freedom
• Explains what each new member needs to do to operate his or her new cash making program
• Work as many hours per day as you want to – only one hour per day is necessary
• In order to start receiving cash, the new member needs to find one person who wants to join and receive money first and that individual (your qualifier) goes to the person you joined under
• After that, the next person you invite is where you enter your own receiving line
• The amount of money you receive depends on how many people you invite to join http://www.thecashvault.com/ -- the amount received is limited by you alone
Step four: consists of details about how to turn on the faucet and obtain a steady cashflow, directly to you. There are three diverse levels of participation: $500, $1,000 or $1,500.

Step four’s audio explains how to decide which level to begin with and is very useful information:

• What amount of cash does an individual want to receive?
• What does a person have for financial sources?
• What is an individual’s risk tolerance?
• No skills or previous training required

The audio recording goes over each of the above categories, in detail.

Many individuals have a low tolerance for risk and are cautious. I felt the same way. Since I am not one of the 3% of rich folks in the world, I knew that I could not invest thousands of dollars to a cash tracking system. However, I did believe that I could invest $500 into a system that seems to work for many folks. I thought about this situation before me and figured that I would invest in the stock market with an economy that is unstable, so I decided that I could invest in a system where I could receive cash at a much higher rate of return than any stock market could offer me.

First, I thought about my future years and asked myself, “How do I want to spend my retirement years? Do I want to live social security check to security check, scraping pennies and not being able to buy anything, not even a decent car?” I decided that I want more for my future, financial freedom. I could begin that goal today and start living a monetarily secure life now, buy items I need and want and save money for my future retirement years. I said to myself, “Why not try this cash tracking system and become a member at http://www.thecashvault.com/ , and start receiving cash like thousands of other people in the world?”

If I was to sit here and think about doing something to change my financial situation and did not take any actions to change it, my circumstances would stay the same and could get even worse. I did not even reach step five and made my decision to join this program. I have all the requirements necessary to make this system successful for me and invite others so they can enjoy receiving cash as well. I have a computer at home, an Internet connection and a telephone service that allows me to make as many long distance phone calls that I want to, without paying extra for the calls. The only costs I incur are ones I already pay for, my online connection and phone service.

It is up to each person whether the cash tracking system is for him or her. My advice is to visit http://www.thecashvault.com/ , fill out the brief online form, talk to the site owner on the telephone when he or she calls you, and go through all the audios/videos on the site. You will be able to make an informed decision, without any pushing or persuading. The information you listen to is merely informative and allows you to choose what is best for you. On the final page, there are FAQs and answers there for you to view as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment